View Single Post
Old 2007-12-21, 05:49 PM   #36
tyre71
They have the Internet on computers, now?

What I Want For Xmas

Tek once again I'd like to congratulate you on starting this thread. It has even got me back into the xmas spirit

I might as well post as to what I would like in the spirit of this thread. I normally dont ask for much but here goes.

Alot of people are offering free one way links. Thats great but what I would really like are some hard link trades (index or cat) that I normally wouldn't be able to get because I haven't been on the board that long or the PR of my site is low. Simple you link to me I link to you. Being able to start building a reputation would be the greatest boost any one could get.

The site is my hub (which is beginning to evolve into a linklist, eventually). It only has a PR of 1 but is fed traffic from about 40 freesites(which I will be listing on this site this week) and gets a little search engine traffic and some bookmarkers. This is the site:

http://www.hot-pussy-chick.com/

The category pages are brand new but I update the site daily and it will continue to grow.

Thats it. Thanks to everyone whos helped me so far.

And Tek I gave you some one way links on a couple of my domains. Merry Christmas!!!

Last edited by tyre71; 2007-12-21 at 05:54 PM..
tyre71 is offline   Reply With Quote