View Single Post
Old 2006-08-28, 08:58 PM   #17
KG Gary
I can now put whatever I want in this space

Not sure why I typed TDP instead of TDW. My apologies.

It seems that the most difficult thing is to get everything balanced to keep all parties happy. Pleasing & teasing surfers, keeping your submitters happy, and of course growing and making money.
Finding a way to grow big enough to be self-sustaining.

I've looked at so many link lists for clues but haven't found any obvious secret for success, although it wouldn't be much of a secret if it was obvious, would it? Duh.
The organised structure of some LLs versus the of clever chaos of others. Pretty & polished versus downright ugly. It's fascinating trying to see what that magic balance is.

As a submitter to TDW I will say that you treat freesite builders the right way! I had no idea how important respect and reputation would be when I started, and at some point down the line I like to think that somebody will give you a huge boost just because you helped them so much along the way.
It's also nice that you are really proud of TDW and are determined to make it more successful. I'm really looking forward to any chunks of information about your next year of LL ownership, and I hope the coming years bring you much bigger rewards for your efforts!
KG Gary is offline   Reply With Quote