View Single Post
Old 2011-07-29, 12:09 AM   #21
Pagan
Perverted Empress

Have you ever met someone and just .. clicked? Felt like you have known them all your life and then maybe even longer? Well... he and I are just like that. We were talking about it last night. He knew from our very first conversation that I would be his. I only saw the light about 2 months ago. Hard part for me was I was very much interested in one of our mutual friends, one much closer to my own age... Petri stopped me cold in my tracks one night and worked his magic. He loves me as I am, knows I don't know his language well but can learn. He's a total romantic that dances.. Our kink factor is nicely matched.. and yeah, he loves the work y'all do. He knows very well what I do and approves. Face to face? We are going to be even worse than we are now.. He did call me on my cell on Tuesday... and he sounds exactly like I imagined. Yeah, we are a couple of love-sick puppies.. I don't want it to wear off yet...

Thanks for all the kind wishes... I will get somewhat of a start here.. I gave my 2 week notice yesterday so I have time to pack and sell my stuff. The house may already be sold, one cat (out of 4) has a home, and the dog likely has a home. Having y'all for an anchor is going to help my sanity... I will have 90 days to get married or I have to leave the country for 90 days. He says no problem, and I believe him!