View Single Post
Old 2021-03-15, 08:58 PM   #16
sarettah
Asleep at the switch? I wasn't asleep, I was drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAI-LING View Post
Any idea why sales are sucking? Not trolling here just we were doing okay with CB, monthly to bi-weekly payments on a regular basis. Now we have not hit the minimum for almost 3 months.

A lot of people are talking about it. Models overlays are an issue for one. What else? Models inviting people to sign up again is another. We've reported a few to CB.
My signups have been in the dumps but my traffic and sales have been steady. I think it is getting harder to find traffic that does not already have a cookie set. Lots of cookie stuffing going on I think.

I know that a lot of people have been saying that their numbers are down and I really cannot offer any real enlightenment on the issue.

I do know that my traffic is mostly from google and the biggest effect on how well I do in sign ups is the positions I have in G. If I am getting lots of keywords in the 1-3 positions then I get lots of signups. If I drop down to the 4-5 position my signups are half what they are from 1-3. Move down the page and same thing, positions 6-7 are about half of what I get from positions 4-5. If I am only showing up on page 2 then I get nothing in signups.

Right now, for Camfoxes I move between position 2 and 5 for Free Adult webcams quite a bit. When I am in position 2, things rock, when I am in position 4 I don't get shit.

So, I put blame for any problems I have on google and cookie stuffing.

Last edited by sarettah; 2021-03-15 at 09:03 PM..
sarettah is offline   Reply With Quote