View Single Post
Old 2004-12-21, 11:30 AM   #1
miracle
If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English

Send a message via ICQ to miracle
Freesite Newbie Questions

Hi all,

I have been working with galleries and TGP traffic for the last couple of years or so and though about trying the freesites. So here are the questions:

- I have noticed many people link the thumbnails to html pages instead to the jpeg pictures and put ads on there too. Wanted to ask if this is widely acceptable or if this is acceptable to few LLs only.
- Also noticed that some people have a splash page after theh warning page and before the main page. Is this common practice?
- In TGPs and galleries it is not allowed to change a single byte in the gallery page after this has been posted. Does the same apply in freesites? Just though if I could make small changes to my future freesites for se optimization purposes (after these have been posted).
- As far as I have seen, there's not such a plethora of LLs compared to TGPs, so I am thinking about starting submitting to 6 LLs. I guess I can answer myself the question -> the more LLs the more traffic - the more traffic the more sales. How big are your LL lists?
- How hard is it to get listed to LLs? With galleries I have partner accounts and a big list to submit to so I always get some good traffic. With LLs I have no clue if I make a freesite and get 0 or tons traffic. What's your oppinion on that?

Guess that's all for now... Here's my first attempt for a freesite:
http://www.freesexeden.com/fs/alissa/fs/index.html
comments/suggestions are much appreciated

Thank's all,
Mark