View Single Post
Old 2011-03-17, 10:24 AM   #19
egonspengler3
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
Egon - you're new, so you don't really know what one of these "cheater" topics looks like. 99.44% of them are vicious.
Respectfully, the degrees of vitriol in these topics is irrelevant. The real issue here is Leroy is being wrongfully accused and he's gotten branded with circumstantial intel -- that I hope at this point shows that we are two different people.

Quote:
This was by far the most polite possible cheater thread I've ever seen
Uhm, thank you? So, politely, can we please delete this thread because the title of it along with the forum is deleterious to Leroy's long-standing reputation.

Quote:
As far as resolving it, if Meatpounder says he's happy, then everyone else will follow.
What does that mean? Do you think a casual reader will read through the entire thread everytime? My guess is 99.999999999% of visitors will read only the subject and move on.

Quote:
PS - Leroy PM'd me asking me to delete this thread, so I wasn't being proactive, I was just stating policy.
Unconditional application of policy, especially when it is causing harm to a person's years of proven track record does not make sense. That's almost like saying, there's a guy wielding a sharp ginsu knife in my face clearly with the intent to kill me, but because my policy is never to kill anyone, I will put down the machine gun in my hand that might save my life.

Greenie, I implore you to consider using the delete button on this entire thread. This is serious damage:

1. To Leroy's reputation.
2. To mine, but who cares about that...
3. To the integrity of this forum as one that knows the difference between right and wrong and its willingness to protect its members. Especially after having determined that Leroy and I are two different people.

If this thread stays, it says about Green Guy and Jim forums that, we don't care about right and wrong. We're all about quantity... who the fuck gives a shit about quality? Furthermore, Meatpounder only gets an unwritten sign of approval, "yes... it's great what you're doing... slander all our members. Even if you're wrong which in this case you are, you still win!"

Egon