View Single Post
Old 2008-04-01, 08:12 PM   #161
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Send a message via ICQ to Useless
Quote:
Originally Posted by jds View Post
This thread is typically the thread you know nothing's gonna move with.
Freesite is designed to convert as is, loooking for ways to improve it is adminitting you don't know how to convert with it. Nothing more
Know-nothings?

Who the fuck are you? I hope you fall into a bucket of AIDS and die a slow, miserable death, you idiotic cunt-faced nobody. May your tiny cock leak burning puss and your eyeballs bleed acid, you worthless shit. YOU BRING NOTHING TO THE GODDAMNED TABLE.

How fucking dare anyone think outside of the box! How dare anyone suggest a slightly different method of doing things and HOW FUCKING DARE ANYONE ELSE WANT TO DISCUSS IT or pick it up and run with it. You know, just because you wander past a flock of sheep in a field, grazing and waiting to be raped by a farmhand, doesn't mean that you have to get on all fours and start ruminating and chewing straw.

I'm not some damned clueless newbie and I will NOT be addressed like one. And I am not FUCKED IN THE HEAD.

How many of you cocksuckers have even attempted to read the thread on Master X? I did. Google's translator sucks balls, but I tried to understand as much as I could. I wanted to know what other webmasters outside of this small cocooned community were discussing and what their arguments were, for and against, this change in template. I'd love to sit on high and summarily dismiss shit without a second thought. But I can't. If I can find a way to earn another dime in this rotten fucking business, by golly, I'm going to. Maybe you'd be surprised, but the webmasters at Massive X brought up the same pros and cons and they have the exact same doubts there too, SEO and otherwise.

What I don't understand is, what is so offensive about this idea, which amounts to nothing more than a voluntary template change? No one is saying that if some of us decide to build differently that GG and DD better accept out sites - or else we'll cry really, really loudly. GG says he has no cap on the amount of recips and doesn't care if we link to the galleries from the index - so what's the problem? If it's just the warning, why explode? Why not say, everything is fine, but you still need some sort of warning? If I was opposed to this template change, I hope my reaction would have been along the lines of, "I don't think this will help, but it doesn't hurt me, so I don't care what you do."

Warning page this, warning page that. Look at how many 'warning' pages have a a tiny chunk of warning text just above the enter link, after you've just scrolled past three banners displaying a 14 inch cock resting on a chick's face. Unless you have a hidden rule about no hardcore above the fold and the warning text has to be up there too, then you don't really care about the warning. I'm not sure what the warning page standard is, but I assume it's a lot like the standard that says the word Penisbot has to be kit's recips and Nee Dee has to be on R-occo's recips and Debauchery has to be on Spaceman's recips, but Link-o-Rama doesn't have to be on GG's recips.

Even though some us had already begun to discuss the issue calmly and intelligently, others felt the need to attack from the start, to be condescending and insulting. It's a shame, because it would have been nice to hear more opinions from free site submitters, instead being shut down by people who haven't submitted a free site in years, who don't care whether or not free site submitters might be able to work with some changes and might just think that they could make another buck.
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote