View Single Post
Old 2006-08-05, 09:47 PM   #21
juggernaut

Location: Central Jersey! If I was rich and powerful I would dress as my avatar does.
Send a message via Yahoo to juggernaut
Thanks Mr. Yum. Yeah I know I'm lucky. Hell get this, she even cooks, cleans and food shops and will do any thing I need her to do durring the day while I'm at work. So yeah I was not about to let her run away. Every morning I wake up, look at her an wonder what the fuck she is doing with me, seriously. But like anyone else she has her moments. Oh let's not forget she is a camgirl also who brings in good $$ at the end of the month I honestly think the key to us is I make her laugh to much. I'm a witty type and can pull jokes out of the sky besides I try to keep life interesting but who the hell knows maybe it's the $$. Lord knows I don't have big feet lol.

Simon I was the same way. I live in a condo now and refuse to move until I have the house done. When we were looking I told the real estate lady 3 things. 1) Must have a garage (I had new car when I moved into the condo that lasted new for about 3 months. Dents and dings all over the place and no one to blame) I now I have new truck that I park 100 yards off the campus at a friends house till I move.
2) Basement, absolut must have. I have friends who made theirs into some serious party rooms and theres nothing like partying in a basement all night only to walk outside and see it's light out. I really love them.
3) NO FUCKING LAWN. I cut lawns with my bro for a few years and the money is great but I don't ever want to cut my own. Only bad thing about this one is I hate those ground bushes, god dam spider webs all over them when the sun hits them just right. And that freaks me out to now I'm thinking lawn with $100 cut bill at the end of the month would be worth the sleepless nights spiders cause me. lol.
juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote