Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2007-02-05, 04:45 PM   #1
Torn Rose
"Faith is believing what you know ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

Live video of Colts getting back to Indy

http://www.theindychannel.com/video/10934883/index.html

I've watched 5 minutes and so far, they have yet to tell the guy in the chopper that he is LIVE and needs to watch what he is saying.

Dome is almost packed full, and it is -30 in Indy and from what I see, not many care that it's that cold and are outside waiting.

GO HORSE!
Torn Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-05, 07:53 PM   #2
Torn Rose
"Faith is believing what you know ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

What a class act, the team and the city of Indianapolis. I’m sure the frigid cold help last night, but they said thousands poured onto the streets and there was a total 33 arrest and only 8 of those was Colts fans and zero acts of vandalism.

Team wise, this is how high priced athletes should be, grateful, humble and thankful they get paid millions to do what they love.

We just watched the parade and the homecoming at the dome and for the most part it was a cluster fuck and on more then one occasion we saw and heard things we wasn’t suppose see or hear to since no one told the reporters they was still being broadcasted live.

The parade route and the party at the dome was incredible, completely packed and as Hunter Smith said “I didn’t know there was this many people in Indianapolis”. The best part by far was when they introduced Reggie Wayne and Marvin Harrison and the ever so humble and quite Marvin forced Reggie to do the talking and then Marvin tried to hide amongst the team and the entire Offensive line physically forced Marvin back to the podium to finally talk, the place went nuts.

I am still in shock, this is the first time *my* team has ever won the big game.

Bring on the 2007-2008 season…

GO HORSE!!!!
Torn Rose is offline   Reply With Quote