|
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Banned
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: San Francisco CA
Posts: 466
|
It's an awesome Friday morning
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
The Original Greenguy (Est'd 1996) & AVN HOF Member - I Crop Pics For Thumbs In My Sleep
|
Good Friday My Flock!
![]() I got REALLY down in the dumps yesterday about a myriad of things, but The Bitch talked me out if my mood & I wound up staying up til about 1:00 working on a project with that great feeling you get when you truly enjoy working on a project. I still feel pretty positive this morning. Plus, my current mood is bliss ![]() So, just a lot of actually enjoyable work is on my agenda for today...along with a nap ![]() Have yourself a tastic Friday!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
The Original Greenguy (Est'd 1996) & AVN HOF Member - I Crop Pics For Thumbs In My Sleep
|
创创创创创创创创创创创创洞创创创创洞创创创创创创创创创创创创�
创创创创创创创创创创创创炊创创创创炊创创创创创创创创创创创创� 创创创创创创创创创创炊创炊创创创创炊创炊创创创创创创创创创创� 创创创创创创创创创创炊创抖创创创创炊洞炊创创创创创创创创创创� 创创创创创创创创创创炊洞抖洞创创创抖洞抖创创创创创创创创创创� 创创创创创创炊创创创抖创炊抖创创炊抖创炊洞创创炊创创创创创创� 创创创创创创抖创创创抖创炊抖创创炊抖创炊洞创创炊洞创创创创创� 创创创创创炊洞创创炊洞创炊抖洞创抖抖创创抖创创创抖创创创创创� 创创创创创炊洞创创抖洞创炊抖洞炊抖抖创创抖洞创创抖洞创创创创� 创创创炊创抖洞创炊抖洞创炊抖洞创抖抖创创抖抖创炊抖洞炊创创创� 创创创炊洞抖抖洞炊抖洞创抖抖洞创抖抖洞创抖抖创抖抖洞抖创创创� 创创创炊洞抖抖洞炊抖抖抖抖抖创创炊抖抖抖抖抖创抖抖洞洞创创创� 创创创炊洞抖抖洞炊抖抖抖抖抖创创炊抖抖抖抖抖创抖抖洞抖创创创� 创创创抖洞炊抖洞创抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖洞创抖抖创抖洞创创� 创创炊抖洞炊抖洞创抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖洞创抖抖创抖抖创创� 创创抖抖创炊抖抖炊抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖炊抖抖创炊抖洞创� 创炊抖洞创炊抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖创炊抖洞创� 创炊抖抖创抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖洞炊抖洞创� 创创抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖洞创� 创创抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖洞创� 创创炊抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖创创� 创创炊抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖创创� 创创创抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖洞创创� 创创炊抖抖创创创创创炊抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖创创创创创炊抖抖创创� 创创炊抖抖洞创创创创创创抖抖抖抖抖抖洞创创创创创创抖抖抖创创� 创创创抖抖抖洞创创创�..创创炊抖抖抖抖创创�..创创创创抖抖抖洞创创� 创创创炊抖抖抖洞创创创创创创抖抖洞创创创创创创抖抖抖抖创创创� 创创创创抖抖抖抖抖创创创创创炊抖创创创创创炊抖抖抖抖洞创创创� 创创创创创炊抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖创创创创创� 创创创创创创创抖抖抖抖抖抖抖洞创抖抖抖抖抖抖抖洞创创创创创创� 创创创创创创创创创抖抖抖抖抖创创炊抖抖抖抖洞创创创创创创创创� 创创创创创创创创创炊抖抖抖洞创创创抖抖抖抖创创创创创创创创创� 创创创创创创创创创抖抖抖抖洞创创创抖抖抖抖洞创创创创创创创创� 创创创创创创创创创抖抖抖抖洞抖抖洞抖抖抖抖洞创创创创创创创创� 创创创创创创创创炊抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖创创创创创创创创� 创创创创创创创创炊抖创抖抖抖抖抖抖抖抖洞炊抖创创创创创创创创� 创创创创创创创创创抖创抖抖创抖抖洞炊抖洞炊洞创创创创创创创创� 创创创创创创创创创创创抖抖创抖抖洞炊抖洞创创创创创创创创创创 |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
The Original Greenguy (Est'd 1996) & AVN HOF Member - I Crop Pics For Thumbs In My Sleep
|
DAMN YOU cthulhu_waves
How DARE you start a morning thread mere moments before I do! ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)
|
Good morning.
I am not likely to get much work done today as I must do some running around. Just thought I would check in and say hi. Have a great day! |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Southeast Florida
Posts: 27,936
|
Another wet start of the day. So happy that the lawn sprinklers came on and I didn't shut them off. :-/
Glad that we bought 24 hours worth of gas for the generator last week. Rainy season seems to be starting early this year. I'm guessing that we are in for wet and wild hurricane season, oh joy. Just a day spent indoors working on web stuff plus hoping to get more php lessons done. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Banned
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: San Francisco CA
Posts: 466
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
Banned
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: About to be evicted!!!!
Posts: 4,082
|
Quote:
Or move to Australia where it is usually tomorrow (Australians are not too bright when it comes to getting the date right ), that way you will never be late because you will be posting to yesterday! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
Bow Ties Are Cool
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: California
Posts: 9,736
|
Good Morning
![]() Finished my taxes back on Tuesday and that put me in a funk for a couple of days. Never do your taxes, especially when you owe them a chunk of cash, the day before your birthday. A decent mood today and a trip to D-land with the wife today will put me an even better mood ![]() Quote:
This seasons weather forecast is being brought to you by Xanax ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 | |
|
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)
|
Happy belated birthday!
![]() Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|