Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2007-02-01, 01:16 PM   #1
stuveltje
Live and learn. And take very careful notes!

Send a message via ICQ to stuveltje
Halfdeck..Hit me up asap!

i know you read this board more then you read icq, on this moment i am not happy, so get your ass on icq!!!!
stuveltje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-02, 10:48 AM   #2
stuveltje

halfdeck i see your name on the board, so you are reading, hit me up now, because i will freak out, and dont say : relax and dont freak, if i get a fucking phone call out of the usa about something what give me problems and a huge bill, while it are not my problems then i will freak!! hit me up so we can fix this, i have already fix this my way, but i need you to explain what the fuck happend and fix the problem which i cause now for you, if you dont contact me, then i will fix it totally my way, i know it will be easy to fix for you, but i am gonna ask it nice again, hit me up! fuck thats alot of fixing

Last edited by stuveltje; 2007-02-02 at 10:55 AM..
Old 2007-02-02, 11:19 AM   #3
Jim
Banned

Hey Stu???
What needs fixing?

Around about 1997, a friend (Pushrod) and I started a PPC program called GoldRush. When I became a partner in Ultracash, I felt so bad for leaving GoldRush, I just gave it to him. I was making about $2k/week from it. I told him all he had to do was to call the hosting company and put it in his name. At the same time, I called them and told them the same thing. After he ripped people off right and left, the program went out of business. About a year later I received a call from the hosting company telling me I owed them in excess of $50k. The scumbag (Pushrod) never called and accepted the server and never paid the bill. Exodus was the hosting company and they were known for letting accounts go on for a year or more without payment. Sparky had the same thing happen to him with another scumbag theif. If Exodus didn't go out of business, I would probably still be on the hook.

Is it anything like that problem?
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-02, 12:03 PM   #4
stuveltje

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Hey Stu???
What needs fixing?

Around about 1997, a friend (Pushrod) and I started a PPC program called GoldRush. When I became a partner in Ultracash, I felt so bad for leaving GoldRush, I just gave it to him. I was making about $2k/week from it. I told him all he had to do was to call the hosting company and put it in his name. At the same time, I called them and told them the same thing. After he ripped people off right and left, the program went out of business. About a year later I received a call from the hosting company telling me I owed them in excess of $50k. The scumbag (Pushrod) never called and accepted the server and never paid the bill. Exodus was the hosting company and they were known for letting accounts go on for a year or more without payment. Sparky had the same thing happen to him with another scumbag theif. If Exodus didn't go out of business, I would probably still be on the hook.

Is it anything like that problem?
mmmmmmmmm its indeed a problem where a host is involved, but its all on my name, i use the host myself too(i like to split my domains in categories, ll on that host, seo pages on that host, free sites on that host)slowly i want all on sparkys host thing (yes i use sparky dedicated host also, and i am a happy camper there) no bad word about the host who called me, they just prevent me to get a big bill and where helping me out, but i hate if i try to get contact with the person involved who i gave permission to put a domain there isnt informing me what he is doing or focus on it himself, i hate to resolve problems which i didnt make..........i never have problems with my host that they need to call me personally on phone while they have my icq. i have fix it in my way now, i just give halfdeck a second chanse to contact me and to fucking explain what went wrong, if not then i fix it myself totally.
The host didnt had to contact me if they where evil, if they didnt , i would have got an hugggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bandwidth bill at the ned of the month and i am talking about a couple of 1000s. so yeah i am still p[issed i had to resolve it and i am still pissed because he still didnt contact me while i see his name on this board|shocking|

Last edited by stuveltje; 2007-02-02 at 12:17 PM..
Old 2007-02-02, 12:23 PM   #5
stuveltje

now it would be more easy if i post in the search engine topic because there he posted the last time, but i wont..............i am waiting on his sign, about 5 icq messages and some on the chit chat would work.....arghhhhhhhhhh but i know he dont read chit chat forum and probably also not his icq.............i wont say anything on this moment now|shocking|

Last edited by stuveltje; 2007-02-02 at 12:29 PM..
Old 2007-02-02, 12:54 PM   #6
stuveltje

he got time to contact me till midnight my time.....if not i whipe all away there and i dont care what he has there, it will be an easy fix for him, just put the dns to other host and upload all, but i wont care where he will get blacklisted or whatever if i whipe all out, this is the seocnd time i got my nose bumped, i have finally learned from it...it wont happen a third time
Old 2007-02-02, 06:05 PM   #7
stuveltje

4 minutes after midnight here....no responde on this thread, no responde on all my icq messages to him...........do i wanna whipe his stuff? no i dont, now a part of me feels guilty also, i havent speak to halfdeck for a long time, i knew he had one domain that time on a host of mine, he knows what bandwidth i have there a month and what storage i have there, that time he said i dont use it, but he knew when using it , use it in a good way, in the meantime it looked he did use it, putting up 16mb movies on a domain is fucking alot, with one domain he used 25%+ of the storage, i dont think its wrong that you do inform the person who pays all what you are doing, my mistake is i forgot he could use the host. Now as a search engine person who is always focus on his traffic, he should have notice that something went wrong there and ts not bad to ask an explanation...........oh gawd i am probably gonna hate myself but i am gonna whipe all away........and i am not happy about it
Old 2007-02-02, 06:25 PM   #8
cd34
a.k.a. Sparky

rename the directory rather than removing it -- that way, if he doesn't have a backup, he still has it.
Old 2007-02-03, 12:03 AM   #9
babymaker
Someone Turn Off The Damn Heat!

Send a message via ICQ to babymaker Send a message via Yahoo to babymaker
so what happened??? did you rename or delete??
Old 2007-02-03, 02:07 AM   #10
Halfdeck
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to Halfdeck
Hey stu, sorry about that.

It sounds to me like some SOB was hotlinking to one of my videos. On the domain that video was for, I get like 111 uniques a day - no way that kinda traffic adds up to 52 gigs in 2 days.

I left my ICQ open for ya, and I check my gmail a few times a day, so you can reach me that way too.
Old 2007-02-03, 04:25 AM   #11
stuveltje

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymaker View Post
so what happened??? did you rename or delete??
i didnt delete.........i couldnt be sucha biatch
Old 2007-02-03, 04:28 AM   #12
stuveltje

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfdeck View Post
Hey stu, sorry about that.

It sounds to me like some SOB was hotlinking to one of my videos. On the domain that video was for, I get like 111 uniques a day - no way that kinda traffic adds up to 52 gigs in 2 days.

I left my ICQ open for ya, and I check my gmail a few times a day, so you can reach me that way too.
Finally, there you are , you are not on icq now, its 10.26 here, so you are probably playing dead in your bed, i will try to hit you up this eve on icq, we need to talk and you need to check and fix, talk to you then.