Greenguy's Board

WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Programming & Scripting
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2006-07-10, 10:47 AM   #1
cockhungryhoes
My wife is not a doobie to be passed around! On our wedding day I promised to bogart her for life!

Alexa toolbar spyware?

Does Alexa toolbar spyware? A while back I read about this and its been about 2 months and I forgot. Forgot until I installed it. I Uninstalled it and its been a mess I ran my spy-ware is really didnt help. I then upgraded to IE7B3. That worked, well except for the fact that now I can pull up yahoo but searching takes so long it almost times out. The one that gets me is it wont pull up Google. At all Google doesnt exist. Has anyone had this happen or know what I can do. It's a little hard to work with no Google. SEO is just a little hard with no SE.
cockhungryhoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-10, 04:15 PM   #2
cockhungryhoes
My wife is not a doobie to be passed around! On our wedding day I promised to bogart her for life!

Alexa toolbar spyware?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does Alexa toolbar spyware? A while back I read about this and its been about 2 months and I forgot. Forgot until I installed it. I Uninstalled it and its been a mess I ran my spy-ware is really didnt help. I then upgraded to IE7B3. That worked, well except for the fact that now I can pull up yahoo but searching takes so long it almost times out. The one that gets me is it wont pull up Google. At all Google doesnt exist. Has anyone had this happen or know what I can do. It's a little hard to work with no Google. SEO is just a little hard with no SE.