|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Stupid risks make life worth living
|
Need cogent bandwidth
I'm looking for a cheapo virtual server with cogent bandwith. Anyone recommend anything?
__________________
THIS IS MY SIG - CLICK IT. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
My wife is not a doobie to be passed around! On our wedding day I promised to bogart her for life!
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 273
|
Im sure youve already found your soloution but mayber not, how am I to know? Either way take a looke: www.vilemedia.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English
|
How much bandwidth are you looking for? No Cogent here, but hit me up or drop an email, we'll see what can be done. ICQ 51034232
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|