Greenguy's Board


Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2005-09-23, 11:47 PM   #19
nekrom
My wife is not a doobie to be passed around! On our wedding day I promised to bogart her for life!
 
nekrom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 273
Since I started my ratios have always been around the same benchmark levels. Primarily imo due to the micro niche nature of it. Nearly 4years latter looks like I picked a winner.
Gallery traffic wise both Extreme Bdsm and Old mature 40+/Granny I average 1:250 - 1:400

-N
__________________
This timeline is farken wild
Darker Reads
nekrom is online now   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:57 PM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc