Greenguy's Board


Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2007-01-31, 07:54 PM   #35
nekrom
My wife is not a doobie to be passed around! On our wedding day I promised to bogart her for life!
 
nekrom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
I hate reviving these old threads, but I saw one today while doing my stats that made me laugh - Glam Cash charges $24.99 for a check
Bugger me mate. For that I'd expect the cheque to be hand written and delivered.

-N
__________________
This timeline is farken wild
Darker Reads
nekrom is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:38 AM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc