Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2008-11-21, 06:20 PM   #1
Mr Exotic
rifuckingdiculous

Send a message via ICQ to Mr Exotic Send a message via AIM to Mr Exotic
9yrs of Experience Looking For Work

I've been working for myself in one form or another in this biz for 9 years. But a long story short. The way we manage our personal finances around here is that my wife's hourly (for sure money) job pays the necessities (bills), and what I make webmastering (hope I make some sales money) takes care of all the other needs and wants. Well anyways the wife who works for her aunt came home today and said she is closing up shop until March on Wednesday. Its an eating place her aunt owns (my wife helps run the place) and since the weather around here has turned cold business has slowed down, so she's closing it for the winter. My wife is also expecting our 3rd child around the time the new year comes rolling in, so either way even if the place stayed open all winter, I knew I was probably gonna have to do some side work.

My sales have been kinda shitty lately, and I honestly dont trust just my sales alone to pay all the bills, plus all the other expenses. So what I am looking for is some steady work at least thru March, I still gotta maintain and work all my own sites, but I need to find that something extra making 200-300$/week that is steady money and that I can count on getting every week.

I was considering going out and looking for an offline job, but I figured what the hell, may as well try to find something that I know and have experience doing (I've done adult webmastering since I was right out of high school and its frankly all I know). I'm not a tech person, and I'm not a graphic designer, but anything that relates to general webmastering I have a pretty good handle on.

In 9 years of working online I've ran high traffic trading sites, I've made and submitted galleries, I've made and submitted free sites, I have my own linklist/MGP. Basically my strongest skills would be running and maintaining TGPs/MGPs (traffic trades), linklists, doing reviews, and building free sites.

I suppose the ideal situation for me would be running a handful of link lists or tgps/mgps for someone that has a bunch of other projects going on and doesnt have the time to devote to them like they would like. But I'm not picky.

So make me your bitch and put my experience and know how to work you!

EDIT: You can contact me on here thru private message, email me at mrexotic@moviefuckfest.com, or ICQ me at 56967252

Last edited by Mr Exotic; 2008-11-21 at 06:24 PM..
Mr Exotic is offline   Reply With Quote