|
|
|
#2 |
|
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)
|
Morning.
![]() I wasn't around here yesterday as it was too nice to stay inside. With temps in the 20s, we went out for a drive and a hike. It's November and I didn't even need a coat! One of our cats was really sick and it appeared that she was about to kick the bucket. After some consideration, we realized she'd been eating a heather plant which is poisonous to cats! This morning she took a pee and ate some food so she appears on the mend. She's one tough old broad. Today, it's the same old. It's still nice out so I may walk to the pharmacy and pick up my pills which are ready. Otherwise, I'll be at my desk. Have a good one! |
|
|
|
|
|