Greenguy's Board


Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Link Lists & Getting Listed
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-02-13, 09:40 PM   #1
linsys
Lord help me, I'm just not that bright
 
linsys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 103
Send a message via Yahoo to linsys
ok, with that question just asked, I would assume most sponsors give a certain amount of content to their promoters for such purposes as this, free site creation etc... so that means 5 different webmasters (I'm sure that is on the ligh side) could end up submitting 5 different sites with the same images on it? Correct?

How do you all handle that? List all 5 sites even though the images are the same... would it be against the rules for me to resubmit content, new site different title, design etc.. every so many days.. like every 20 days I could resubmit the same content? Just wondering.. I haven't really seen any rules in regard to this, except for over at Richards Realm. I have been thinking about all angels of this, but I want to be sure that I'm doing it right..
linsys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-13, 11:08 PM   #2
Useless
Certified Nice Person
 
Useless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Dirty Undies, NY
Posts: 11,268
Send a message via ICQ to Useless
With sponsor content, it's generally first come, first serve. Link lists won't list the same content repeatedly within a short period of time, if ever, depending on the reviewer. They don't want to bore the surfer with the same images.
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:13 PM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc