|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless
|
can anyone tell me where do i supposed to clic to submit a site in this linklist?
http://www.richards-realm.com/ i know it's too late and i need to sleep... but i almost sure that there is no sumbit link in here |shocking|
__________________
Sorry for my english, i try to do my best! |shocking| |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
My wife is not a doobie to be passed around! On our wedding day I promised to bogart her for life!
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 274
|
Quote:
![]()
__________________
Free Blog/Free Site Traffic @ yLovesPorn.com |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Certified Nice Person
|
Those recip links look fine. I'd personally give them a bit more breathing room, but that's me. Each list owner's opinion will vary.
It is kind of funny that the site is in a directory named 'busty-teen'. I have bigger tits than her. But I could stand to lose a few pounds. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|