|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Took the hint.
|
docholly, from playing certain raquet sports, I have managed to do some semi-serious damage to both of my big toes. They are now just growing back to more normal lengths... I have completely lost the nails at least twice in the last 2 years.
;-) Alex |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Nothing funnier than the ridiculous faces you people make mid-coitus
|
Quote:
Actually when i looked a second time.. it was actually uh the uh Lighting.. yeah that was it.. sorry to hear about your toe issues, RA..they maybe small but they are painful little fuckers aren't they? I fell out of bed once and broke my 2nd toe.. was amost worse than having a baby. ALMOST.. on at least TRYING!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Former pr0n slinger.
|
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|