|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Rate Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Are you sure you're an accredited and honored pornographer?
|
Hey Plateman, How are you? I signed up to sample Sirius before Stern jumps on board and I love the variety.
__________________
icq: 37991616
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Oh! I haven't changed since high school and suddenly I am uncool
|
And now that my tour pages are fixed, I can't wait to see the new complaints.
It's a good thing I view myself as a cartoon......otherwise I might not have as much fun. Lindamight Linda ![]()
__________________
The Woman with a Surprise |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|