|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
I'm the only guy in the world who has to wake up to have a nightmare
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,895
|
Cliff - Yeah, I'm sure he would lol, actually I remember Andy being a different person to Iceman, haven't seen him in any new stuff lately, he retired from that game now?
Raw Alex - Yep, I've had some strange rejects from certain reviewers, and resubbed after around 6-9 hours and been accepted no problem, just seemed to coincide with it taking a while to load up here for me also, I'm thinking it's gotta be a location thang. I may resub and see what happens. Thanks for the help all ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Hello, is this President Clinton? Good! I figured if anyone knew where to get some tang it would be you
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: maine
Posts: 447
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|