Greenguy's Board


Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-03-22, 12:34 PM   #1
Evil Chris
My eyes are up here.
 
Evil Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 914
Send a message via ICQ to Evil Chris
Frontpage? Welcome to 1998. LOL

Seriously though, Dreamweaver MX is what I would recommend.
__________________
ICQ 342827
Evil Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-03-22, 02:35 PM   #2
AliMeBitch
Heh Heh Heh! Lisa! Vampires are make believe, just like elves and gremlins and eskimos!
 
AliMeBitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Chris
Frontpage? Welcome to 1998. LOL

Seriously though, Dreamweaver MX is what I would recommend.
yeah no doubt, I love Dreamweaver MX, and I love the code/design view so that i can code and use with wysiwyg for other shite
__________________

AliMeBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-03-22, 04:14 PM   #3
Kath
No offence Apu, but when they were handing out religions you must have been out taking a whizz
 
Kath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: California, USA
Posts: 284
Send a message via ICQ to Kath Send a message via Yahoo to Kath
Have to chime in on Namo... I got a copy of Namo Web Editor 4 with my Web Builder magazine last month. I put it on my kids' computer because my daughter is always nagging at me to help her with her website - she refuses to learn HTML. Within MINUTES literally, my 13 year-old had built her shrine to Good Charlotte and it wasn't half bad for a first try and ZERO HTML knowledge.

My personal fave is Note Tab Pro... it's the best of both worlds... little enhancements that make it oh-so-much-better than my old notepad, and raw enough so I can maintain control over my page creation. But I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who DIDN'T know HTML. Just thought I'd throw it in for others reading the thread that were looking @ other options.

Kath is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:21 PM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc