|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Rate Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Asleep at the switch? I wasn't asleep, I was drunk
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 214
|
Hi everyone...
![]() I used my first post to take care of my mission (from god of course) and summone Miss Cleo to her mailbox... So I guess I'll put my second post here Some of you already know me, I am a programmer and a site builder and I do a lot of piddling around in lots of ascpects of the biz (except content, you don't want to see my manboobs, un uh) Anyway, thats whom I is, thats whats I do Hope to make some new friends around here (oh and maybe do a little bit of business every now and again, that would be nice too) |
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
feeling a bit better
|
Welcome to the board, sarettah!
![]() You're gonna like it here!
__________________
colo-cation - the only host you'll need |
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|