Greenguy's Board


Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-04-26, 10:59 AM   #1
RawAlex
Took the hint.
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 5,597
Send a message via AIM to RawAlex
Morning all... I am just continuing to enjoy the effects of allergies and a slight case of food poising (nothing serious). I'm a little dopey (more than usual) and quite a bit slower... plus I still have to play badminton tonight (end of season for this group). So I am laying low today trying to get better.

Other than that, I am in the editing bay working on some video. At least the girls in this video are nice to look at

Alex
RawAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-04-26, 11:07 AM   #2
Fonz
Former pr0n slinger.
 
Fonz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Posts: 7,932
Morning/afternoon all,

Getting ready to leave this 9-5 thing and start the 6-12 thing.

No air shows here this week...
__________________
See how I abuse little trees on my Shumi no Bonsai Blog
Fonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-04-26, 11:13 AM   #3
Verbal
Verbal prefers 56K
 
Verbal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 563
Send a message via ICQ to Verbal
G'morning all.
I got something... but I'm not sharing.
__________________
Verbal
Verbal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-04-26, 11:17 AM   #4
Kinky
HEY NOW!
 
Kinky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: in the Matrix Glitching on an Endless Loop. Loop. Loop. Loop. Loo
Posts: 1,218
finally I'm not the only one that has nothing
__________________
don't mind me im nothing but nonsense <3
Kinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:46 PM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc