|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor is a lot like women. You just have to read the manual and press the right button
|
Quote:
Well people like retro/vintage stuff because it gives them warm memories of 30 years back when they only had magazines.... I dunno if they can appreciate the pinup/modern style because it's "Modern"... In my experience the visitors I have at retroandvintage.com are only looking for real old material |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
I want to live. I want to experience the universe, and I want to eat pie.
|
Quote:
I'm talking about chickies who are mimicking the style of Betty/Bettie Page and other war-era pin-up girls. I wonder how well they might sell alongside what I suppose could be classified as classic vintage porn. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Searching for Jimmy Hoffa
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 771
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor is a lot like women. You just have to read the manual and press the right button
|
Quote:
most people refer to the bettie sites as "modern retro" material |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
I want to live. I want to experience the universe, and I want to eat pie.
|
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|