|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!
|
I would suggest dropping the "LEAVE" link on the index unless you're not selling something on it. Make your TITLE like that:
Site Title Is Capitalized - And capitalize only the first letter of the description Watch out, don't make it longer than 26 letters (Tommys min letters) or more than 6 words (Penisbot and Wetplace want 2-5 words long description). Make sure you have <h1>Site Title Is Capitalized (same as in TITLE)</h1> <h2>And capitalize only the first letter of the description (same as in TITLE)</h2> Also, change DON'T LINK THE WHOLE TEXT. Make your links MAX 4-5 words long and read as much as possible text NOT-LINK. Longer text is meant to be read, so make it readable, otherwise why put it there? Use non-serif fonts like "Trebuchet MS", Arial, Verdana and Tahoma. Sometimes it's OK to use Impact for titles, captions and similiar. I suggest when you use it, don't make all bigger text with Impact, but when you do, use font size 32 or 36 pixels. A little bit more space between different parts of the pages would be a nice touch I think decision. Generally, try to make the TEXT distinctable from just opening the page. OK, that's from me ![]() -- Andrew
__________________
The tendency is to push it as far as you can -- Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Next door to a kid with a moped.
Posts: 1,492
|
Your pics are way too big. Get the pixel size down to about 600 on the long side and the weight to less than 50 kb.
__________________
BUY MY PORNSITES! |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 240
|
Is there a way I can batch resize the big pictures? Also, I don't want to lose a lot of quality. You said 600 pix on the long side I did that but my pic was still 70 kb. Not sure how to solve this not very experienced yet in photoshop.
__________________
Lets trade A-B-C links Lots of blogs ready to trade pr2 -pr3...pm me now! |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|