Greenguy's Board


Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-07-06, 03:53 PM   #1
Lunatic
Ahhh ... sweet pity. Where would my love life be without it?
 
Lunatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 200
Send a message via ICQ to Lunatic
Some major sponsors make a point of using models that appear under age. I remember seeing a gallery of one well known model from a well known sponsor in her first photo shoots that I thought didn't look a day over 16. It was taken at home with her in a bunk bed too Who sleeps in a bunkbed after 18? It's all part of the "teen" thing. Met Art has been around for awhile and is promoted by alot of respected webmasters.
__________________
Lunatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-06, 10:16 PM   #2
Emperor
WHO IS FONZY!?! Don't they teach you anything at school?
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 46
Well guys,

I did some research and this is all I have to say:

Don't advertise that mother fucker !

Emperor
Emperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-06, 10:48 PM   #3
Lunatic
Ahhh ... sweet pity. Where would my love life be without it?
 
Lunatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 200
Send a message via ICQ to Lunatic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor
Well guys,

I did some research and this is all I have to say:

Don't advertise that mother fucker !

Emperor
Okay, we won't.
__________________
Lunatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-07, 08:06 AM   #4
amber438
Whatever don't kill ya makes ya stronger...
 
amber438's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: New York
Posts: 820
Send a message via ICQ to amber438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor
Well guys,

I did some research and this is all I have to say:

Don't advertise that mother fucker !

Emperor

Well how about expounding on that?
What did your research come up with?
__________________
Red Hot Links
Red Hot Galleries
amber438 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:41 PM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc