Greenguy's Board

WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > TGP Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-08-06, 12:32 PM   #1
Alfa
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blue
Thehun is the biggest, but there's lots of other big ones, like, umm...w
The hun is not the bigest try http://www.petardas.com
and you get 20k/hour.

My two cents only
Alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-08-07, 01:59 AM   #2
DirtyDani
WHO IS FONZY!?! Don't they teach you anything at school?
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa
The hun is not the bigest try http://www.petardas.com
and you get 20k/hour.

My two cents only
Close, but no cigar
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hun_vs_petardas.jpg (16.0 KB, 487 views)
__________________
your head a-splode
DirtyDani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-08-07, 09:05 AM   #3
Alfa
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDani
Close, but no cigar
Yeah your right. I haven't checked alexa stats but I got listed at index page of petardas one day and it was like huricane for my server. Of course it depends on spot - petardas list few galleries only and the hun much more.
Alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-08-09, 11:07 PM   #4
Ender77
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 21
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa
The hun is not the bigest try http://www.petardas.com
and you get 20k/hour.

My two cents only
Compare input link:
http://www.alexa.com/data/details/tr...tardas.com#top
then input in field bottom pics - thehun.net and press "enter"!
WOW! www.petardas.com x3=thehun.net
TheHun it's a cool!!!
Ender77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-08-23, 09:26 AM   #5
selena
Oh no, I'm sweating like Roger Ebert
 
selena's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: On the edge
Posts: 592
Send a message via ICQ to selena
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa
The hun is not the bigest try http://www.petardas.com
and you get 20k/hour.

My two cents only
They somehow picked up a gallery of mine, and had a thumb...a very large one...of it on their site. The traffic rocked, but was non productive for me. However, I'd like to try submitting to them, if I could only understand how to do so.
__________________
Doer of Things at
MetArtMoney
Skype selena.delgado9
ICQ 273551440
selena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-08-23, 01:27 PM   #6
Wazza
I'm a jaded evil bastard, I wouldn't piss on myself if I was on fire...
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 808
Send a message via ICQ to Wazza
A non-English site slamming your English gallery with a shitpile of traffic... that's one for the redirect file imo...
__________________
I sale Internet

My sites have no traffic and no PR - let's trade - PM me
Wazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-08-23, 07:10 PM   #7
BigRod
Internet! Is that thing still around?
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wazza
A non-English site slamming your English gallery with a shitpile of traffic... that's one for the redirect file imo...
Got an excellent point there
__________________
This will have to do for now:
BigRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-08-23, 11:06 PM   #8
selena
Oh no, I'm sweating like Roger Ebert
 
selena's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: On the edge
Posts: 592
Send a message via ICQ to selena
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wazza
A non-English site slamming your English gallery with a shitpile of traffic... that's one for the redirect file imo...

Well, yes. I was going to redirect them to Schanggle.com, and offer free cumshot pics to anyone who offered to q you 50 times daily.

Also, the gallery they somehow got ahold of was about 200 galleries ago on a build timeline. I've gotten better. There was so much traffic, I was curious about submitting to see how a different gallery did. If a couple of experimental galleries gave no sales, then to the recycle bin they would go.

Those were my thoughts. Then again, my thoughts are extremely volatile at the moment.
__________________
Doer of Things at
MetArtMoney
Skype selena.delgado9
ICQ 273551440
selena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-08-27, 03:57 AM   #9
Alfa
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by selena
They somehow picked up a gallery of mine, and had a thumb...a very large one...of it on their site. The traffic rocked, but was non productive for me. However, I'd like to try submitting to them, if I could only understand how to do so.
They haven't submission form. I think they are spidering galleries from the other TGPs (my last gallery listed at petardas was listed on worldsex only). Their traffic is really non-productive but this is common feature of the other big tgps.
Alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:46 PM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc