Greenguy's Board WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses

WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-08-21, 10:36 AM   #1
RawAlex
Took the hint.
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 5,597
Send a message via AIM to RawAlex
... another day in the fair city of Montreal. Crappy weather, too much work to do, and I am still recovering from whatever I got on the last trip. I guess I am getting old, I heal so much more slowly now.

Attacking the huge mound of stuff to do in front of me, I hope to actually get back to doing what I do for a living soon. In the mean time, the phone is off, the fax is unplugged, and I ain't answering no extra mail. Just workin'

Alex
RawAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-08-21, 10:50 AM   #2
sue-fl
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)
 
sue-fl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,837
Send a message via ICQ to sue-fl
Morning! Everyone please be quiet my head is about to explode..... Went to the Bucs game it was sooo hot that I just had to keep drinking those cold beers. We left the game early and of course had to hit the bars on the way home. Had a great time though nothing better than the Bucs and cold beer!! Come on real football season I'm so ready for it!
Have a great Sunday all!
sue-fl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:14 AM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc