Greenguy's Board WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses

WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-08-28, 11:18 PM   #1
Cleo
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West
 
Cleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Southeast Florida
Posts: 27,936
OMG we need to start using and writing proper English? I lived my preteens in the northeast and raised in the south with the Latins so I guess I'm fubarded.

As far as this thread goes I only have a problem with their sleep assault site and really don't care what other's opinions are.
__________________
Free Rides on Uber and Lyft
Uber Car: uberTzTerri
Lyft Car: TZ896289
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-08-28, 11:38 PM   #2
Wazza
I'm a jaded evil bastard, I wouldn't piss on myself if I was on fire...
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 808
Send a message via ICQ to Wazza
I am the very model of a modern Major General
__________________
I sale Internet

My sites have no traffic and no PR - let's trade - PM me
Wazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:32 AM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc