Greenguy's Board


Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Newbie Questions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-09-02, 09:19 PM   #1
Dave S
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 29
Send a message via ICQ to Dave S
oh one question...

when you say .../coedkitty/keyword

am I ok with, for example,

.../coedkitty/blonde1
.../coedkitty/blonde2
.../coedkitty/blonde3

or does it have to be a different keyword for each, eg,

.../coedkitty/blonde/
.../coedkitty/babe/
.../coedkitty/sexy/


main reason I ask is because I use Advanced Submitter to sort my recips out and submit (don't worry I don't autosubmit!) and I don't think it can handle seperate keywords.

Thanks again,
Dave
Dave S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-09-02, 11:28 PM   #2
Halfdeck
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)
 
Halfdeck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 985
Send a message via ICQ to Halfdeck
If you're building tons of mirror directories, it won't matter too much what keywords you use in your URL, since only a few of your htmls will get listed as a unique page in SEs anyway.

BTW, /freesites/ coedkitty/ keyword1/ is three directories deep. Assuming the domain is going to be used mostly for free sites, I'd put my primary index.html at zzz.com/coedkitty/index.html.
__________________
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm.
Halfdeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-09-02, 11:49 PM   #3
ponygirl
on vacation
 
ponygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,095
Send a message via ICQ to ponygirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave S
oh one question...

when you say .../coedkitty/keyword

am I ok with, for example,

.../coedkitty/blonde1
.../coedkitty/blonde2
.../coedkitty/blonde3

or does it have to be a different keyword for each, eg,

.../coedkitty/blonde/
.../coedkitty/babe/
.../coedkitty/sexy/


main reason I ask is because I use Advanced Submitter to sort my recips out and submit (don't worry I don't autosubmit!) and I don't think it can handle seperate keywords.

Thanks again,
Dave
I use both, depending on my mood
ponygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:57 PM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc