|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Banned
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: About to be evicted!!!!
Posts: 4,082
|
In case their are any newbies reading my last post: When I said "width =100%" I meant setting the page in a table and making the table width equal 100%, I did NOT mean making the window expand to full screen, which is a whole new subject, and another good way to loose surfers and fail to get bookmarks.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 54
|
Hello echhi, i can only agree with you, i'm have a resolution of 1280x1024 and i never maximize my browser, it's most of the time between 800x600 and 1024x786, sometimes when i need to view screenshots or a webapplication i maximize my browser.
I think it all depends on your target public, if you are targetting tech people with a ultra cool tech site with the latest hardware you can go with 1024x768 without any problem. But if you got a site with your favorite horses you should stay at 800x600. The target audience is different here. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|