|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Rate Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)
|
5 pages from your domain indexed in yahoo. Kinda hard to believe you're pulling 250 uniques from Yahoo a day from 5 pages. What keyword phrase(s) is your site ranked for?
Anyway, if you're really making 1 sale/day off that index.php page, then I'd just build more pages or create more sites and link back to this domain. BTW, having 1445 char long keyword meta should penalize your page in Google. I would reduce that to 4 keywords.
__________________
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Trying is the first step towards failure
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 122
|
Thanks Halfdeck, got rid of the meta keywords...
I run awstats on that domain, and according to awstats I get an average of 240 or so unique visitors a day, out of which anywhere between 180-220 are from Yahoo, and the actual banners are served by phpAdsNew and have placeholders on the CMS framework regardless of which page the visitor is on so the clicks are coming from pages under the index page (one convert came from the Terms of Use page if you can believe that... when I put that there I was positive noone was going to read it)... thats what I mean by there being no logical rhyme or reasoning behind any of this... Although, come to think of it I'm getting about 10 new users registering on the site a day... EDIT: Yahoo search for lingerie modelling puts me at rank 6... even though modelling is a typo, apparently 220 people a day make that typo ![]() I really appreciate all the help and advice you guys are giving me.. THANKS!! |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|