|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Next door to a kid with a moped.
Posts: 1,492
|
Between 1:100 and 1:3500. I'm just happy whenever I get a check in the mail.
__________________
BUY MY PORNSITES! |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
on vacation
|
Quote:
no doubt lolAfter a year I'm doing about 1:400 to 1:800, depending on the site, sponsor, etc. That's mostly LL traffic. During that time there were a few months when I was only subbing a couple sites per week and working f/t. For the past little while I 've worked at getting about 5 out per week. I'm happy with my ratios, gimme more traffic Ponygirl |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|