|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
If you don’t take a chance the Angels won’t dance
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
I'm not interested in the facts, I'm interested in my opinion.
|
Quote:
Or general advertising? If you sold that at CPC, you'd be making $110/K. I sell traffic in blocks of 20K on drbizzaro.com I'd be making $2200 on each advertser alone, with that kind of ratio. Damn, I am WAY undercharging. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
If you don’t take a chance the Angels won’t dance
|
Quote:
Hubs tend to raise my average. I get the most from paid spots. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
0100011101100101011001010 1101011001000000100001101 1010000110100101100011
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
If you don’t take a chance the Angels won’t dance
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|