|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
The Original Greenguy (Est'd 1996) & AVN HOF Member - I Crop Pics For Thumbs In My Sleep
|
I've always thought that the mixing of pics & vids was silly - I have a movies category but I wouldn't list this site in there.
Your images are technically ok with my link list, but they are just at the minimum. 2257 links are ok in my book (as well as most others) |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Certified Nice Person
|
Quote:
I just want to make sure that everyone realizes that I agree, 2257 links are fine with me. I was only faulting the fact that the 2257 links in question open a second browser window when clicked. Most of link lists will not count 2257 links against you, assuming you have no additional ad links on your 2257 page. In fact, a few lists demand a 2257 link.Yes, I'm paranoid. |shocking| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Arghhhh...submit yer sites ya ruddy swabs!
|
Looks like the others have already given you solid advice
I'd add that your 'See My Boobies Click Now' link is pretty blind too. And I don't think you'll want to use the paysite name in your title tag. And yea, definitely label the difference between pics and vids. Or create a gallery of each...very strange having em mixed like they are now. I'm with Greenie...one or the other, but not both on the same site. That said, I have been known to offer one or two sample vids on a pictures site. But, always clearly labeled that they're sample vids. And just one or two to entice the surfer further ![]() Nice clean design...just needs a few tweaks to make the grade |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|