|
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
WHO IS FONZY!?! Don't they teach you anything at school?
|
ammo325,
have a look at this article I found some times ago: http://www.hqpornlinks.com/webmasters/articles/LL.htm It gives you a little deeper insight into a reviewers thoughts. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
I can now put whatever I want in this space
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: South East UK
Posts: 744
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
NO! Im not a female - but being a dragon, I do eat them.
|
Yes it is - which brings up the question of - why the fuck did we just have a whole long thread about recips if you already knew the answers??
I remember that page from a long time ago so its not something brand new |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|