|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Next door to a kid with a moped.
Posts: 1,492
|
Thanks for the input guys.
There's nothing spectacular about the domain I have in mind and I highly doubt that it's trade marked. It's not live now and most likely hasn't been for a couple of years, at least there's nothing on waybackmachine. It expires in June, so maybe I'll just wait and see if I can snap up the .com then, that would be even better.
__________________
BUY MY PORNSITES! |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
NO! Im not a female - but being a dragon, I do eat them.
|
Lemmy - have you looked at the whois to see if the person has it up for sale? Sometimes they hold onto them but just park them with SEDO or something - also if you really like the name Id go ahead and get the .net as if you get the .com it would probably be good protection if youre planning on developing that name
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Next door to a kid with a moped.
Posts: 1,492
|
There's nothing on Sedo. I think I'll just grab the .net and see if they let the .com slip in June. Domains are dirt cheap anyway so it's not much of a gamble either way.
__________________
BUY MY PORNSITES! |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|