|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
My wife is not a doobie to be passed around! On our wedding day I promised to bogart her for life!
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 273
|
To the best of my knowledge, DD's linklist is invite only. But feel free to corect me.
-N |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
That which does not kill us, will try, try again.
|
Quote:
I think you meant "correct." (sorry, I just couldn't resist) ![]()
__________________
"If you're happy and you know it, think again." -- Guru Pitka |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
My wife is not a doobie to be passed around! On our wedding day I promised to bogart her for life!
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 273
|
Quote:
Focker. -N |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|