|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: GTA, Ontario Canada
Posts: 24
|
When they did that system switch back in February my stats went wonky. I started seeing less clicks and WAY LESS signups from the same traffic. I let it ride to the end of the month and then pulled the links. I hate to think the worst, but when I'm paying for traffic and its consistent, then all of a sudden their stats don't mesh with what I've been sending, I have to assume something is wrong.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Internet! Is that thing still around?
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Atlanta,Ga
Posts: 6
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|