|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Southeast Florida
Posts: 27,936
|
Morning perverts
![]() Every muscle in my body is hurting this morning from the last two days of shooting. Doing another shoot this evening using the jail cell set and then I'm done shooting for this week. I'm still trying to decide if I am going to go to the gym this morning or wait one more day. I'm thinking that Snuggles needs her own site since she is such a photogenic model. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Lonewolf Internet Sales
|
Quote:
Didn't get squat done yesterday, I don't function well on 3 hours sleep. So... that means I still have yesterdays "to do" list to finish, plus go fast turn left this afternoon. is on, help yourself |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Southeast Florida
Posts: 27,936
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|