Greenguy's Board

WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Link Lists & Getting Listed
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2006-07-27, 03:52 AM   #1
Fonz
Former pr0n slinger.
 
Fonz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Posts: 7,932
UW made some pretty good points there.
The site looks like all sites looked back in 1998. Freesites have changed a lot over the last few years. Best thing to do is to head over to let's say LOR's new site list like UW suggested and see what's the standard nowadays.

And I know you're not a newbie
__________________
See how I abuse little trees on my Shumi no Bonsai Blog
Fonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 04:54 AM   #2
KG Gary
I can now put whatever I want in this space
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: South East UK
Posts: 744
Hi Sheepguy.
I am a newbie, but on the subject of making thumbs, just in case it's useful, I use "ezthumbs" from - http://www.fookes.com/ezthumbs/index.php and find it to be just right for easy thumbnail creation.


Feel free to check out some of my freesites at http://www.pynio.com/pynio_sites.html. They're not to everyone's taste, but they almost always get listed and make me a few sales here and there.
KG Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:01 AM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc