|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
The Original Greenguy (Est'd 1996) & AVN HOF Member - I Crop Pics For Thumbs In My Sleep
|
I image in your sig has always been the rule - we went easy on people with smiley's in there, but now we don't have to worry about checking them, as the board does it for us.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Certified Nice Person
|
Hell, I didn't even know that there was a smiley with braces and a teddy bear.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
The Original Greenguy (Est'd 1996) & AVN HOF Member - I Crop Pics For Thumbs In My Sleep
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
Is it over already?
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: the beautiful shores of Lake Erie
Posts: 890
|
Quote:
![]()
__________________
Hey buddy... can you spare a sig? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
My eyes are up here.
|
It's actually a smiley with money falling out of it's pockets, but thanks for playing our game anyway.
__________________
ICQ 342827
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Certified Nice Person
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
My eyes are up here.
|
Thanks. That means a lot to me coming from such an important person as yourself.
__________________
ICQ 342827
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Lonewolf Internet Sales
|
C'mon, you can be a better sport than that. Best zinger I've read in ages.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Certified Nice Person
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|