Greenguy's Board


Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2006-09-26, 03:59 AM   #1
johnnybg
I want to set the record straight - I thought the cop was a prostitute
 
johnnybg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Serbia & Montenegro
Posts: 292
Send a message via ICQ to johnnybg
how about "guys with tan lines"?
__________________
Teen Porn Site Blog
Johnny's Porn
Nesa (aka johnnybg)
johnnybg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-26, 04:56 AM   #2
Satan
If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 30
Eskimos? I know it sounds crazy but for a laugh I posted a pic of a topless inuit girl on one of my blogs and all the guys searching for the eskimo porn tgp (apparently eskimos take it up the ass) come by regularly now. It just shows the oddest things attract se hits.

Maybe one legged black lesbian dwarves would do well. Goth porn seems to be the new 'in thing' .

I think its down to what models and venues that the content provider can get hold of.

When doing something new I dont think overture is much of a guide since the people dont know it exists till they see the link to 'topless mastectomy women' ... then they will all be looking.
__________________
Satan
Satan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-26, 12:56 PM   #3
tickler
If there is nobody out there, that's a lot of real estate going to waste!
 
tickler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
When doing something new I dont think overture is much of a guide since the people dont know it exists till they see the link to 'topless mastectomy women' ... then they will all be looking.
But they are already looking for things like "guys in panties". I don't recall seeing a paysite for that, but, I do remember an episode of Friends where Joey liked wearing womens panties.
__________________
Latina Twins, Solo, NN, Hardcore
Latin Teen Cash
tickler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-26, 01:48 PM   #4
SheepGuy
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine
 
SheepGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,527
I'd like to see nude native american women. I have a small site that does OK with that, guess there just aren't that many models or I'd start a paysite. Anything involving ethnic women does well for me, the rarer the niche the better. As Satan said, you don't really think about Eskimo women a lot, but when you see that they are available you just have to take a look
__________________
If the Environment was a bank, they would have saved it by now.
SheepGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:48 PM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc