|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Rate Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Next door to a kid with a moped.
Posts: 1,492
|
"incredible content of mainstream millionaires"
"the site is stocked to the hilt with stuff you need to know" "my earnings are far surpassing anything I made in adult" "The earnings are nothing compared to the way that you can truely build, automate and forget about sites in mainstream" "find what you need to learn from those that are making millions!" "it is this insider knowledge that exponentially increased my earnings!" No offense, but your site looks like a carbon copy of 100s if not 1000s of other incredible-opportunity/network marketing/what-have-you sites out there. What's really incredible is that you can offer this after only "studying mainstream now for a year".
__________________
BUY MY PORNSITES! |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Shut up brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip!
|
Lemmy
If you read every word you will see that I am saying its not my content but I get to use the content. I have to have my own processing, my own domain and marketing plan. My plan includes this page you are looking at that models one of the biggest marketing tools of mainstream... a sales letter. Of course that page is going to be revamped a million times but what does that matter? you have to at some point trust that you should give it a try. Would the offer be better if I made it so unique you wouldnt be able to google it? I also hate a sales letter but thats because I come from where you come from but I can also tell you that sales letters work. I hate that I was wrong on that! What this site is is a portal site to content that I did not make but I have purchased. Is that different then a paysite that has the same content as 50 other paysites? Is that different then me selling an affiliate link and getting you to join into the master site? Yes it is different. I get to modify the inside index pages. I get to add my spin on things. I get to tell you the quick path thru all this. Its my pages with their content. The only thing I have not done so far is completely change the text on the sales letter. Does that make the content any less? nope. Woohooo you all know how to use google! way to go! Want to learn how to make money in mainstream now?
__________________
Susanna |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Next door to a kid with a moped.
Posts: 1,492
|
You're absolutely right, I didn't take the time to study your proposal in detail. A quick glance was enough to tell me I've seen it in various incarnations a 1000 times before. If what your selling isn't the opportunity to sell the opportunity to sell the opportunity etc etc, and all of these people are making their millions by marketing real products of real value I apologize. I guess the references to Brian Tracy and the other self-help gurus had me thinking of something else.
__________________
BUY MY PORNSITES! |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|