|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 22
|
March is good for me so far.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 11
|
Thanks for the quick replies
And Greenie I know what you mean about February. I wanted those extra 3 days as it was a good month for me and I wanted the signups to keep rolling in!I wouldn't be worrying apart from the fact that my signups are down so much, a small dip would be okay but this is a huge one. I will have to improve my galleries/listings I guess and hope for a much better April. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,527
|
March and April are usually very good months for me. March started out great, but now it's sucking a bit, it'll pick up though, traffic is up so the sales will follow. Build through your slow perriods
Fuckit, build through your good periods too and you can't go wrong ![]()
__________________
If the Environment was a bank, they would have saved it by now. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Are you sure you're an accredited and honored pornographer?
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 67
|
Feb and March been good months for me...hope it continues til the rest the year
![]()
__________________
New Kid On The Block - TASTY DOLLARS - All Fresh Contents!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
I can now put whatever I want in this space
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: South East UK
Posts: 744
|
March has been great for me and I'm heading for my best month so far despite not being able to work for the past few days. (A nasty chest infection has wiped me out).
When I have a bad day/week/month I just take the advice given here so often - just keep on doing what you do. Build, build, build! ![]() |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|