Greenguy's Board


Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2007-03-30, 02:04 PM   #1
Greenguy
The Original Greenguy (Est'd 1996) & AVN HOF Member - I Crop Pics For Thumbs In My Sleep
 
Greenguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Blasdell, NY (shithole suburb south of Buffalo)
Posts: 41,929
Send a message via ICQ to Greenguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepGuy View Post
Tonight I am a Sabres fan
If Pittsburgh didn't jump over Jersey last night, I'd actually root a teeny little bit for the Islanders (my 2nd favorite team in the 80's)
__________________

Promote POV Porn Cash By Building & Submitting Galleries to the Porn Luv Network
Greenguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 03:38 PM   #2
spookyx
Kodak Ghosts Run Amok
 
spookyx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Hobbs End
Posts: 1,718
good afternoon all! nice and peaceful here... ed's at the Phoenix Forum... i am watching spongebob....
spookyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 04:21 PM   #3
Yell
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)
 
Yell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Buffalo N.Y
Posts: 707
Send a message via ICQ to Yell
T.G.I.F.

The Islanders are out. The only good thing about them is Ted Nolan. He will allways be liked in Buffalo.
Yell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 06:02 PM   #4
SheepGuy
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine
 
SheepGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,527
I'd like to see the Sabres do well, but only if the Leafs are toast. My second favourite team is Boston, from back in the days when Grapes coached, so I will be teamless in the playoffs if the Leafs don't pull off a small miracle
Won't be the first time (sigh)
__________________
If the Environment was a bank, they would have saved it by now.
SheepGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 10:20 PM   #5
docholly
Nothing funnier than the ridiculous faces you people make mid-coitus
 
docholly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Sin-City USA
Posts: 4,973
Send a message via ICQ to docholly Send a message via Yahoo to docholly
Wow I really do feel like Wild girl now..

Ok.. it's morning somewhere.. maybe saturday but morning..

Sooo hope everyone had a Good and Productive Friday!!
__________________
Support Indie Porn Sites

OMGoddess
You know you need some Bling!!
docholly is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:05 PM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc