Greenguy's Board


Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2007-05-17, 12:18 PM   #1
Allfetish
If you really need money, you can sell your kidney or even your car
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
I think this was discussed already:
http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/...light=nofollow

Plus it really depends on what your goal is - trading traffic isn't effected by the tag since surfers don't see it when they click on the link
Oh sorry I missed it. You guys can merge it into the other one if you want to.

About trading traffic, well that depends to me. For hard link trades I would be pissed if the person did not disclose the use of nofollow. I have a feeling many here would be too since they seem to make a very big deal about PR. I consider the search engine benefit to be part of the deal unless told otherwise upfront.

Personally any linklist, directory, or trader which uses nofollow is a cheater to me unless they have disclosed so upfront.
Allfetish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-17, 02:59 PM   #2
Greenguy
The Original Greenguy (Est'd 1996) & AVN HOF Member - I Crop Pics For Thumbs In My Sleep
 
Greenguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Blasdell, NY (shithole suburb south of Buffalo)
Posts: 41,929
Send a message via ICQ to Greenguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfetish View Post
...Personally any linklist, directory, or trader which uses nofollow is a cheater to me unless they have disclosed so upfront.
I use it on most of the sponsor links on LOR, so it does have some legit uses - but I do hear what you're saying & I guess it'd come down to what you were looking for.

Plus it's not like it's "hidden" - it is an extra step, but just view the source before you set up a trade & see how the current trades are set up.
__________________

Promote POV Porn Cash By Building & Submitting Galleries to the Porn Luv Network
Greenguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:07 AM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc