Greenguy's Board


Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Link Lists & Getting Listed
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2007-07-07, 01:59 PM   #1
Lemmy
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)
 
Lemmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Next door to a kid with a moped.
Posts: 1,492
BDSM (Bondage Domination Submission Masochism) is the larger umbrella under which a number of sub-niches fit (bondage, femdom, lesbian femdom, spanking etc.).

There could be any number of reasons why a LL owner won't accept BDSM sites. Maybe they just don't like it. Some are iffy about the legality (penetration while bound has been a concern with some). Anyway, if they don't allow it just skip ahead to the next LL on your list.

Edit: Just noticed that you're from Canada, and if I'm not mistaken pics/movies of penetration while bound is specifically prohibited in Canadian law. Since I'm not a Canadian law scholar you might want to confirm that somewhere else.
__________________
BUY MY PORNSITES!

Last edited by Lemmy; 2007-07-07 at 02:02 PM..
Lemmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-07, 02:53 PM   #2
Preacher
There's Xanax in my thurible!
 
Preacher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Wherever they screw on my head
Posts: 2,441
Send a message via ICQ to Preacher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemmy View Post
Edit: Just noticed that you're from Canada, and if I'm not mistaken pics/movies of penetration while bound is specifically prohibited in Canadian law. Since I'm not a Canadian law scholar you might want to confirm that somewhere else.
I'm not a Canadian either, but that's what I recall as well Lemmy.
__________________
NSCash * This Depraved World
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:01 AM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc